Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fried Pork Chop

IMG_20151102_202038"My version of Fried Pork Chop"
Budget needed for the pork - 100 pesos. Good for two to three persons.
My own version of pork chop. Our dinner for tonight. My son is so happy with every food that I cook. For him whatever I cook is one of the best. He is really my number one fan in terms of the food I cook.
No matter how simple the recipe of the food I cook, he would always say, "Mommy, the food taste great..I really love the food Mommy!"
I am so happy whenever I heard his comment about me. That's why I am so inspired to cook and try new recipe for him.
By the way, after the main course, this our dessert that is special request of him too.
IMG_20151102_202053
Fresh orange cut into pieces for easy bites. Bought by his father tonight. Partner of my FRIED PORKCHOP.
A simple dinner for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment